The Embassy of Japan in Belgrade is recruiting a Coordinator in Cultural Section.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Serbian, English and Japanese
- Excellent computer skills, particularly with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge and interest in Japanese Culture
- Flexibility to work on diverse projects
- Readiness to do physical works for cultural events’ preparation
- IT knowledge (for Embassy website) is not necessary but count as a bonus
Applicant should submit following documents (in English only)
* Cover letter
Applications should be submitted by email to email@example.com and should arrive no later than 24:00 on Thursday 5th September 2019. The subject line of the e-mail should read ‘Cultural Section Vacancy’. Queries regarding the application process may be sent to the same email address.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for written and job-related test week commencing, Monday 9th September, 2019.
The successful candidate should be available to take up the position at the beginning of October 2019.